You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to deposit cash in savings account

How to deposit cash in a savings account?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on May 12, 2023 12:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 12, 2023 12:42 PM

Cash can not be deposited into Apple Savings account. You might be able to deposit cash at one of the local branches, but I believe there are only about 10 branches and most are in NYC. They do accept checks and ACH transfers. They do not accept wire transfer.

I would suggest adding cash to your local account, transferring the funds to Apple Cash and then depositing the cash to Apple Savings. You can also do an ACH transfer from your local account/bank to Apple Savings.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 12, 2023 12:42 PM in response to usarby

Cash can not be deposited into Apple Savings account. You might be able to deposit cash at one of the local branches, but I believe there are only about 10 branches and most are in NYC. They do accept checks and ACH transfers. They do not accept wire transfer.

I would suggest adding cash to your local account, transferring the funds to Apple Cash and then depositing the cash to Apple Savings. You can also do an ACH transfer from your local account/bank to Apple Savings.

How to deposit cash in savings account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.