You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charging %

Should I charge my iphone up too 100% or just 80%? Thanks

Posted on Apr 20, 2023 8:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2023 8:23 PM

Click on this link to read about optimized battery charging on your iPhone --> About Optimized Battery Charging on your iPhone - Apple Support

- With iOS 13 and later, your iPhone learns from your daily charging habits to improve the lifespan of your battery.

- Settings > Battery > Battery Health > Optimized Battery Charging

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 20, 2023 8:23 PM in response to Ley12

Click on this link to read about optimized battery charging on your iPhone --> About Optimized Battery Charging on your iPhone - Apple Support

- With iOS 13 and later, your iPhone learns from your daily charging habits to improve the lifespan of your battery.

- Settings > Battery > Battery Health > Optimized Battery Charging

Apr 20, 2023 8:29 PM in response to Ley12

Ley12 Said:

"Charging %: Should I charge my iphone up to 100% or just 80%? Thanks"

-------

For reference...

Troubleshooting iPhone Charge:

Refer to these links:

I. Try what is on this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn on or is Frozen - Apple Support

II. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

III. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

Charging %

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.