You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to move apple cash balance to savings account

According to the support page, customers can move funds from their apple cash account to the new apple savings account. Unfortunately, the only options displayed on my device is transferring funds to my physical bank, not the new apple savings account.

What needs to happen to support moving cash balance to the saving account -- beyond the arduous process of transfer to my bank and then turn around and transfer from my bank to the apple savings account.

Posted on Apr 19, 2023 5:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2023 6:49 AM

Is your Apple Cash account verified?

Identity verification for Apple Card or Apple Cash - Apple Support

7 replies

Apr 19, 2023 8:07 AM in response to Jeff Donald

The article instructions are unclear on that detail given Apple Cash has been active for over a year. I performed the operation and all is working. This process needs greater clarity and elevation when initially applying for the account and the processes required. Reviewed all the other articles and this detail was omitted.

appreciate the guidance

unable to move apple cash balance to savings account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.