You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My child submitted a purchase on the wrong place for 19.99! I just found this game!,, and I love it! Help please to refund my 19.99!

My 15 year old daughter used 19.99 I had put aside to play on my new game redecorate! And , it’s for the completely wrong game! Please please please refund back to my gift card on my iPad account! You guys are exactly why I only use Apple now for the last 10 years, after leaving Android 10 years ago for you! Please help!

Sincerely,

Kimberly D. W

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 14, 2023 2:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2023 5:47 AM

If you have received an invoice from Apple, on every invoice from the Apple Store and/or iTunes Store always states what you have purchased (and/or concerns a subscription) and the amount.

Tap on Report a problem on the invoice.

Or try to ->  Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple.

Request a refund for apps or content you've bought from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

If you have requested a refund, you must wait until Apple has approved. Then you will receive a message from Apple.

Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 14, 2023 5:47 AM in response to Dawnsdecor

If you have received an invoice from Apple, on every invoice from the Apple Store and/or iTunes Store always states what you have purchased (and/or concerns a subscription) and the amount.

Tap on Report a problem on the invoice.

Or try to ->  Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple.

Request a refund for apps or content you've bought from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

If you have requested a refund, you must wait until Apple has approved. Then you will receive a message from Apple.

Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

My child submitted a purchase on the wrong place for 19.99! I just found this game!,, and I love it! Help please to refund my 19.99!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.