You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Something Went Wrong

I am having issues with my apple music not properly signed in to my account. When I go to listen now it says something went wrong. I don' see any of my music loading. I reset my apple ID password and signed in and out but. didn't work and made most of my music disappear. I also updated my macbook pro. Running macOS Monterey 12.6.5

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 1:13 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2023 3:11 PM

Hi DiegoF24,

To confirm, are you able to access your Apple Music on other devices such as an iPhone or even via the web at music.apple.com? Be sure to close the Music app on your Mac first before visiting the link.

Additionally, if your music shows on the web but not on your Mac, check if Sync Library is enabled:

"How to turn on Sync Library on your Mac

1. Open the Apple Music app.
  2. In the menu bar, choose Account and make sure that you're signed in with the same Apple ID that you use with your Apple Music subscription.
  3. Choose File > Library > Organize Library. Then select Consolidate files.
  4. Choose Music > Settings or Music > Preferences.
  5. Click the General tab.
  6. Select Sync Library.
  7. Preferences showing Sync Library turned on
  8. Click Ok.
  9. Wait for your music library to sync. To check the status, go to the bottom of the sidebar and click Updating Cloud Library.
  10. Turn on Sync Library on your other devices."

Let us know if the issue persists from there.

Cheers!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 17, 2023 3:11 PM in response to DiegoF24

Hi DiegoF24,

To confirm, are you able to access your Apple Music on other devices such as an iPhone or even via the web at music.apple.com? Be sure to close the Music app on your Mac first before visiting the link.

Additionally, if your music shows on the web but not on your Mac, check if Sync Library is enabled:

"How to turn on Sync Library on your Mac

1. Open the Apple Music app.
  2. In the menu bar, choose Account and make sure that you're signed in with the same Apple ID that you use with your Apple Music subscription.
  3. Choose File > Library > Organize Library. Then select Consolidate files.
  4. Choose Music > Settings or Music > Preferences.
  5. Click the General tab.
  6. Select Sync Library.
  7. Preferences showing Sync Library turned on
  8. Click Ok.
  9. Wait for your music library to sync. To check the status, go to the bottom of the sidebar and click Updating Cloud Library.
  10. Turn on Sync Library on your other devices."

Let us know if the issue persists from there.

Cheers!

Apple Music Something Went Wrong

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.