You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need my phone number removed from other device I don’t have access too now reset settings on them devices controlling my SIM card

I need my device phone number back active n it’s not letting me saying my SIM card cant be added to my trusted list for contact because it’s already linked to another device. How when my SIM card only have one **** device which is iPhone SE my phone number is being hacked n used on a Mac or ox device or Mac sierra I need it removed now.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 11, 2023 3:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2023 10:16 AM

Try this:

Contact your carrier.

You have a contract / a subscription with your carrier, that telephone number belongs to you.

You can ask who is currently using that phone number.

Request that phone number back.

1 reply

I need my phone number removed from other device I don’t have access too now reset settings on them devices controlling my SIM card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.