You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

¿Emoji Requests?

Hey there!!

I have been wanting to do this for a while now, but have no clue how…

How do I submit a request to Apple for a new emoji?

I know there’s a way to do it because I have heard of people doing it before. Is there a special link/website that I’m just not aware of?

Thanks🙃

iPhone 11

Posted on Apr 3, 2023 11:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2023 11:17 AM

Emojis are generally created by the Unicode Consortium, not Apple. Click here, and if it hasn't already been submitted, file a proposal.

For national flags, and ones from similar organizations, they need to have an ISO-3166 code, and the device manufacturer needs to implement the flag.

(237480)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 3, 2023 11:17 AM in response to audra120

Emojis are generally created by the Unicode Consortium, not Apple. Click here, and if it hasn't already been submitted, file a proposal.

For national flags, and ones from similar organizations, they need to have an ISO-3166 code, and the device manufacturer needs to implement the flag.

(237480)

¿Emoji Requests?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.