You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My account got disabled from App Store and iTunes

My appstore account is disabled from appstore, i tried everything to get it back but i couldn’t and i don’t know why it’s disabled.

i need to find out if i can return it back because my everything on iCloud will gone if i changed my phone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 24, 2023 7:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2023 7:35 AM

Two places to start:

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

The key message in both is to contact Apple support; links are providd in the articles. We are other end users, not Apple, so we cannot fix that for you.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 24, 2023 7:35 AM in response to zeina25

Two places to start:

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

The key message in both is to contact Apple support; links are providd in the articles. We are other end users, not Apple, so we cannot fix that for you.

My account got disabled from App Store and iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.