You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is my card number and cvv on wallet app

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 1:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 1:45 PM

sberman wrote:

• Tap the particular card in the Wallet app
• Tap the three dots inside the circle in the upper right
• Tap “Card Number” or “Card Details” depending on the card type
• If it’s an Apple Card, tap “Card Details” in the previous step followed by “Card Information”

I just tried, and that didn't seem to work for any of my 5 non-Apple cards. For non-Apple cards it only displays the last 4 digits of the card number and doesn’t display the CVV.

For the Apple card the 3 dots don’t even do that; instead you tap the “123” card icon.

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 20, 2023 1:45 PM in response to sberman

sberman wrote:

• Tap the particular card in the Wallet app
• Tap the three dots inside the circle in the upper right
• Tap “Card Number” or “Card Details” depending on the card type
• If it’s an Apple Card, tap “Card Details” in the previous step followed by “Card Information”

I just tried, and that didn't seem to work for any of my 5 non-Apple cards. For non-Apple cards it only displays the last 4 digits of the card number and doesn’t display the CVV.

For the Apple card the 3 dots don’t even do that; instead you tap the “123” card icon.

Mar 20, 2023 2:24 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

Lawrence, points very well taken. I agree with you on all of the points.

I tried for my 3 non-Apple cards and came to the same conclusion - they all show only the last 4 digits with no CVV. And my Apple Card also behaves exactly as you described.

Thank you very much for correcting me, and I apologize to MichelleRN for providing incorrect information.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.