You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Phone Case

Dear Apple Support,

I am writing to express my disappointment with my recent purchase of the iPhone 13 Silicone Case with MagSafe in Abyss Blue. I purchased the case less than four months ago and

noticed that it has already chipped.

I take great care of my phone and its accessories, so I was surprised to see this happen so soon. I believe that this issue is a result of a manufacturing defect, and I would like to request assistance with resolving the issue.

Additionally, I would like to inquire about the possibility of a refund or replacement for this case. I have always been a loyal customer of Apple products, and I hope this issue can be resolved promptly and satisfactorily.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 18, 2023 11:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2023 11:40 AM

Sorry, but you are not talking directly to Apple here. As such, you should visit your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look at this phone case to determine if it a manufacturing defect, and provide you with your options.

1 reply

Apple Phone Case

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.