You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't get the watch to the connection page

All I get is the apple "turning on". I had it loading and connecting before, and then the verification failed so I went to start over and it didn't unpair? or maybe it did, but now I can't get it to connect to my phone and I can't get the watch to show anything but the apple. What do I do now?

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 7:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 6:26 AM

If the white Apple is just sitting there and won't get off of it, then a Forced Restart is what you need to do.

Press and hold BOTH the Digital Crown AND the side button until the white Apple appears on the screen then release both buttons (approximately 10-20 seconds).

Let us know what happens, hopefully it'll advance to the next screen so that you can restart the pairing process.

How to pair and set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 17, 2023 6:26 AM in response to _WatchMe

If the white Apple is just sitting there and won't get off of it, then a Forced Restart is what you need to do.

Press and hold BOTH the Digital Crown AND the side button until the white Apple appears on the screen then release both buttons (approximately 10-20 seconds).

Let us know what happens, hopefully it'll advance to the next screen so that you can restart the pairing process.

How to pair and set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

I can't get the watch to the connection page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.