You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't screen record Apple Music with audio

I'm an Iphone 6s+ user and my phone is at iOS 15.1. I purchased my Apple Music and been using it for half a year. But whenever I try to screen record Apple Music with the song audio on, there would be no audio recorded. No I'm not talking about my voice or background sound, it's all about the song playing on Apple Music. It just goes numb.

So how do I fix this problem? Sorry for my broken English.

Earlier iPhone models

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 2:57 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 4:27 PM

Hello mar3ila,

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities. We're happy to look into this with you.

Please take a moment to review article, Record the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. Here you will find the following details are listed, regarding recording audio or video on your device.

Some apps might not allow you to record audio or video. You can't record your screen and use screen mirroring at the same time.

Given that Apple Music content is DRM protected, it may not be permissible to record tracks provided from this service.

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 17, 2023 4:27 PM in response to mar3ila

Hello mar3ila,

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities. We're happy to look into this with you.

Please take a moment to review article, Record the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. Here you will find the following details are listed, regarding recording audio or video on your device.

Some apps might not allow you to record audio or video. You can't record your screen and use screen mirroring at the same time.

Given that Apple Music content is DRM protected, it may not be permissible to record tracks provided from this service.

Best regards.

I can't screen record Apple Music with audio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.