You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Always On Display isn't

Why can't the "Always On Display" actually stay on all night when it's plugged into a charger in my nightstand?

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 15, 2023 9:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 10:20 AM

I did. It just explained why "Always On" didn't really mean what it says. Right now there is no way to get it to leave the display on while connected to a charger on a nightstand. So I submitted feedback to Apple. Maybe if enough folks speak up we will be heard.

You can give Apple feedback about how you would like it to work→Product Feedback - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 16, 2023 10:20 AM in response to TheLittles

I did. It just explained why "Always On" didn't really mean what it says. Right now there is no way to get it to leave the display on while connected to a charger on a nightstand. So I submitted feedback to Apple. Maybe if enough folks speak up we will be heard.

You can give Apple feedback about how you would like it to work→Product Feedback - Apple

Always On Display isn't

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.