You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Mail - Images not loading

I am using a MacBook Air M1 OS Ventura 13.2.1 (22D68)

The images do not get loaded when you open the mail even if the sender is known. And this happens despite unchecking all options in the privacy settings. What is it that I need to do to get this resolved once and for all? Would appreciate a response.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Mar 14, 2023 12:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2023 5:22 AM

Manish_Kamdar wrote:

The images do not get loaded when you open the mail even if the sender is known. And this happens despite unchecking all options in the privacy settings. What is it that I need to do to get this resolved once and for all? Would appreciate a response.

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/1ed11fe6-77e6-4090-a452-073b97b0fcba

I will add—

Verify your Mail>Settings>Accounts>Account Information>Attachments

make changes to each account as appropriate for you.

ref: Mail User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 14, 2023 5:22 AM in response to Manish_Kamdar

Manish_Kamdar wrote:

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/1ed11fe6-77e6-4090-a452-073b97b0fcba

I will add—

Verify your Mail>Settings>Accounts>Account Information>Attachments

make changes to each account as appropriate for you.

ref: Mail User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

Mar 14, 2023 5:16 AM in response to Manish_Kamdar

If some of your email shows "no content" this has been reported by several people (including myself). No fix to date. To see the full email you need to go to your email provider's web site and read it there or forward it back to you and then it will show all content. You should report this issue to Apple to get their interest in resolving:

Feedback - macOS - Apple

Mar 15, 2023 5:47 AM in response to tbirdvet

I've reported it to Apple. I've spoken to 2 online agents who both took over my screen and made various adjustments--nothing changed. Then went to a Genius bar, but of course it didn't happen there, only very briefly. None of them seemed to know that this is an ongoing problem . The suggestions about 'mail privacy ' settings are a bit beyond me.

Apple Mail - Images not loading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.