You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail accounts showing at top of my side bar

I accidentally removed my six mail accounts that show at the top of my sidebar. They are all below individually but I'd like them back at the top as well as the one option that shows all mail from all mailboxes in one.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 8:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 9:30 AM

blooming23 wrote:

I accidentally removed my six mail accounts that show at the top of my sidebar. They are all below individually but I'd like them back at the top as well as the one option that shows all mail from all mailboxes in one.

Make changes...spin the carrot for itemized mailboxes or add to Favorites using the +

Move your mouse pointer to the right side of the column...

Mail User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 13, 2023 9:30 AM in response to blooming23

blooming23 wrote:

Make changes...spin the carrot for itemized mailboxes or add to Favorites using the +

Move your mouse pointer to the right side of the column...

Mail User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

Mail accounts showing at top of my side bar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.