You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery

My 14 pro max just two months and battery health has dropped down to 98% within two months

Posted on Mar 8, 2023 6:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2023 6:30 PM

Your Battery Health is excellent. Battery Health is an inexact figure that varies with usage. Typically an Apple Battery lasts about 2 years with normal use. When your Battery Health reaches 80%, it will be time to make an appointment at the nearest Apple Store for Battery Replacement. In the meantime, take a look at this link...

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 8, 2023 6:30 PM in response to gopal268

Your Battery Health is excellent. Battery Health is an inexact figure that varies with usage. Typically an Apple Battery lasts about 2 years with normal use. When your Battery Health reaches 80%, it will be time to make an appointment at the nearest Apple Store for Battery Replacement. In the meantime, take a look at this link...

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

Mar 8, 2023 6:31 PM in response to gopal268

Hello ~ Depending on use and charging that may be absolutely normal. Take a look at this user tip by * Lawrence Finch * as it explains much better than I can by clicking on the following link…

When to charge your iPhone or iPad - Apple Community

It is a lot of information but all good. I keep it bookmarked and refer to it often. I hope this helps.

~Katana-San~

Mar 8, 2023 6:28 PM in response to gopal268

gopal268 Said:

"Battery: My 14 pro max just two months and battery health has dropped down to 98% within two months"

-------

About Battery Health:

You're fine. Apple recommends that you get a new battery when the Battery Health reaches 80% or lower. Unfortunately, there is no way to know why, nor when, the Battery Health percentage dropped.

Battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.