You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what charger do I need for an iPhone 12 Pro Max? Lightening? USB-C?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 7:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2023 7:21 AM

This is the cable that should come with your iPhone 12 Pro Max.

It will not come with a charger/adapter. But this information should be helpful:

Power adapters for iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies

Mar 3, 2023 11:16 AM in response to applesupportsamurai

At the time of writing this (February 2023)* you need a connecting lead that terminates in a lightning connector to fit the port of your iPhone. The connector on the other end of the lead will need to plug in to the charger and this will depend on which type of socket is on your particular charger, though typically it would be a USB A (full-size connector) or a USB C (smaller connector). Some chargers have a captive (built-in) lead with a connector moulded on the end, in which case, you will need one that terminates in a lightning connector (again, at the time of writing: February 2023)*. The Apple 20W charger with fold-away pins is recommended, with which you would need a USB C to lightning lead.

[Edited by Moderator]

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.