You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why i can't add apple care for my Iphone 14?

Hi, i just reliased i havent' purchased apple care for my iphone, the reason why i didn't buy at the beginning because the new phone come with 10 days apple care? so i couldn't add it on

after a while i think time to add but it won't allow me ?

Posted on Feb 25, 2023 10:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2023 10:42 PM

• If you still need help buying an AppleCare plan, contact Apple Support.
  • In most countries and regions, you can buy AppleCare+ within 60 days of your device purchase. In Japan, you can buy AppleCare+ within 30 days of your device purchase. In China mainland, you can buy AppleCare+ on your device within 7 days of your device purchase or in an Apple Store within 60 days of your device purchase. (At the Apple Store, you'll need to bring your proof of purchase, and we'll inspect the device.)
  • In some countries and regions, you can buy an AppleCare Protection Plan within 1 year of your purchase of an eligible Mac, Apple TV, or other device.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 25, 2023 10:42 PM in response to ksabbey

• If you still need help buying an AppleCare plan, contact Apple Support.
  • In most countries and regions, you can buy AppleCare+ within 60 days of your device purchase. In Japan, you can buy AppleCare+ within 30 days of your device purchase. In China mainland, you can buy AppleCare+ on your device within 7 days of your device purchase or in an Apple Store within 60 days of your device purchase. (At the Apple Store, you'll need to bring your proof of purchase, and we'll inspect the device.)
  • In some countries and regions, you can buy an AppleCare Protection Plan within 1 year of your purchase of an eligible Mac, Apple TV, or other device.

Feb 25, 2023 10:44 PM in response to ksabbey

Hello,

How long has it been since you purchased the iPhone? The deadline to purchase Apple Care for a device depends on where you live.

Buy an AppleCare plan - Apple Support

"In most countries and regions, you can buy AppleCare+ within 60 days of your device purchase. In Japan, you can buy AppleCare+ within 30 days of your device purchase. In China mainland, you can buy AppleCare+ on your device within 7 days of your device purchase or in an Apple Store within 60 days of your device purchase. (At the Apple Store, you'll need to bring your proof of purchase, and we'll inspect the device.)"

"In some countries and regions, you can buy an AppleCare Protection Plan within 1 year of your purchase of an eligible Mac, Apple TV, or other device."

I hope this helps.

Why i can't add apple care for my Iphone 14?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.