You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch endless paradox (apple watch se)

There's this annoying bug that's so bad to the point where I stopped using my Apple Watch. Apple needs to fix this. This bug has been going on for a year now. There are just 3 instances

Whenever I try to download an app without my password on it forces me to enable the password, then I try to download the app again but now it starts asking me for my apple id password, I enter it in the settings app and when I return to the app store it asks me to put it in again so now I'm screwed with like no apps

Also every 10-15 minutes a message pops up asking me to log into my apple id

Whenever I'm in settings it asks me to log in even more every 30 seconds - 1 minute.

Apple Watch SE

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 7:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2023 8:18 PM

Definitely strange! It if were me, I'd reboot it. If that doesn't fix it, then I'd try a Forced Restart. Last but not least, I'd erase it and start fresh. I think that you're going to need the latter.

Restart and/or Forced Restart:

Restart Apple Watch - Apple Support

Erase instructions:

Erase Apple Watch - Apple Support

Pairing instructions to re-pair your watch:

Set up and pair your Apple Watch with iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 22, 2023 8:18 PM in response to applewatchplshelp

Definitely strange! It if were me, I'd reboot it. If that doesn't fix it, then I'd try a Forced Restart. Last but not least, I'd erase it and start fresh. I think that you're going to need the latter.

Restart and/or Forced Restart:

Restart Apple Watch - Apple Support

Erase instructions:

Erase Apple Watch - Apple Support

Pairing instructions to re-pair your watch:

Set up and pair your Apple Watch with iPhone - Apple Support

apple watch endless paradox (apple watch se)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.