You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Approved refund but still haven’t received the refund amount

I would like to ask how much longer will the process take to receive my funds back after getting my refund request approved, it also said that “you have been refunded for this purchase” which I assumed that I already have received the funds for it. Unfortunately, I still haven’t received any amount. It’s been ten (10) days since I got my request approved. Is there some inconsistency happening in the system or is this normal? I would really love to get back my funds as soon as possible.

Posted on Feb 21, 2023 8:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2023 8:51 PM

Approved refund requests take up to 30 days for most payment methods. Click here for more information.

(235081)

4 replies

Mar 13, 2023 12:48 AM in response to amith272

Hi amith,

As Niel noted above, "Approved refund requests take up to 30 days for most payment methods."

The 'more information' page linked in Niel's post confirms that, and adds that at least one category of payment could take 'up to 60 days' for the refund to reach you.

The article also offers a link to a site where you can report a problem and check on the status of your refund. If you haven't done so yet, I'd suggest going that route to report the issue directly to Apple. Here you are talking to users of Apple services and devices. We can offer you advice, but can't speed the refund process.

Regards,

Barry

Approved refund but still haven’t received the refund amount

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.