You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone white screen issue

Suddenly my iphone 13 pro max display showed white screen. No physically damaged. Incoming call is ok. I tried force restart but not working. Warrenty expired. ios 16.3.1.

How much will it cost if the display needs to be changed?

Why this happened?

How can we trust a company like Apple to buy a phone with such a price?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 17, 2023 9:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 8:17 AM

Same thing I have faced after updating my iPhone 13 pro max from ios 16.3 to 16.3.1 and its annoyed me very much. After some research on Google I have backed up my device on itunes and make a fresh install of ios 16.3.1 through iTunes. It solved my case. Hope this will help you also.

2 replies

Feb 18, 2023 4:49 AM in response to jahidul177

Hello,

An online search turned up this:

Common iPhone White Screen Causes. Although an iPhone's screen can turn white for many reasons, the three most common causes of a white screen are failed software updates, jailbreaks and hardware. If an update to the operating system fails or a jailbreak does not work, the result can be a white screen.

Try this, including connecting it to your computer: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won‘t turn on or is frozen

If no help, have it checked:

Find Locations

Good luck.

iPhone white screen issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.