You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iCloud has been locked

I receive this message, but I am not sure if this is from apple or spam.

I already checked my account, and I can login to my iCloud account

Posted on Feb 8, 2023 9:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2023 9:46 PM

Hey there,

This is a junk message, Do not interact with this message , to make sure that your account is still safe, I recommend you to reset your account password, also we recommend you to check this article to learn more about junk message & mail ☞ Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you receive a suspicious email or SMS text message that looks like it's supposed to be from Apple, please email it to reportphishing@apple.com.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 8, 2023 9:46 PM in response to akane112

Hey there,

This is a junk message, Do not interact with this message , to make sure that your account is still safe, I recommend you to reset your account password, also we recommend you to check this article to learn more about junk message & mail ☞ Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you receive a suspicious email or SMS text message that looks like it's supposed to be from Apple, please email it to reportphishing@apple.com.

My iCloud has been locked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.