You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Uploaded 12.5.7 onto my iPhone 6s and now I cannot make or receive phone calls

I uploaded 12.5.7 onto my iPhone 6s and now I cannot make or receive phone calls

Is there a fix for this problem ?

Posted on Feb 8, 2023 9:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2023 9:44 AM

Did you perform a Forced Reset to give everything a fresh start after the update?

Force restart iPhone - Apple SupportOfficial Apple Support › guide › iphone › ios

Follow the instructions very carefully. Keep holding the button down if the "slide to turn off" screen appears until you see the Apple logo appear in the center of the screen.

Force restart iPhone - Apple SupportOfficial Apple Support › guide › iphone › ios

If you are still having issues after few tries, you will need to contact your carrier since they handle incoming and outgoing phone calls.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 8, 2023 9:44 AM in response to mikemfw

Did you perform a Forced Reset to give everything a fresh start after the update?

Follow the instructions very carefully. Keep holding the button down if the "slide to turn off" screen appears until you see the Apple logo appear in the center of the screen.

If you are still having issues after few tries, you will need to contact your carrier since they handle incoming and outgoing phone calls.

Uploaded 12.5.7 onto my iPhone 6s and now I cannot make or receive phone calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.