You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem to use ECG

Reading the ECG application is difficult, it does not always detect the heartbeat

Apple Watch Series 6

Posted on Jan 29, 2023 11:13 PM

3 replies

Jan 30, 2023 1:33 PM in response to rinaldo_martinelli

OK.

Traditional troubleshooting steps are:

Restart

Force Restart

And if neither works, erase the watch from your iPhone and pair it back. Below are two links to help you:

Restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Restore Apple Watch from a backup - Apple Support

If none of the options I suggest work, then it's time to schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar to have your watch evaluated.

Jan 30, 2023 11:54 AM in response to lobsterghost1

YES

apple watch 6 is fastened to the wrist correctly, as i always did in other cases until 2 months ago when everything was going very well. Last time the ECG application hasn't worked anymore, I tried to move apple watch 6 in different positions of the arm but it's hard to intercept the heart rate, when it seems that it works, after a few seconds it freezes and the heart rate reappears

Problem to use ECG

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.