You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forgot my Passcode

I forgot my passcode, is there any way I can recover it without losing my files? My iPad and iPhone are both linked to my mac.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 3:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 3:46 PM

I forgot my passcode, is there any way I can recover it without losing my files?

Sorry, but no.

The Apple Support document above your name provides the instructions that you need. If you have a current backup of the iPhone, you can use that to make the phone look just like it did before the disaster.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 28, 2023 3:46 PM in response to SUT22

I forgot my passcode, is there any way I can recover it without losing my files?

Sorry, but no.

The Apple Support document above your name provides the instructions that you need. If you have a current backup of the iPhone, you can use that to make the phone look just like it did before the disaster.

Forgot my Passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.