You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contact syncing error in non apple watches

Hi

i am Raj continuing using iPhone for last 10 years . I have a suggestion for the improvement of the products. Recently I bought HUAWEI watch Gt 3 pro and I tried to sync contact from iPhone but it’s not working later only I realized that only 10 favorites contact can save in HUAWEI health app but iOS supporting for 3rd party app like wats up contact . So I can see the caller name those who are calling through watsup but no contacts from iPhone couldn’t able see caller name. I bought the product because of manly look of the watch but couldn’t able use the full feature of the watch . My humble suggestion is to give permission to sync contact in HUAWEI health then I can see caller name in watch in next iPhone update .

thank you

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 22, 2023 1:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2023 4:15 AM

Apple Inc says; "We read all feedback carefully, but we are unable to respond to each submission individually."

Here is how to provide feedback on an iPhone · Country or region* Select your country or region. · Feedback Type* Select feedback type. · Comments* Enter a comment.

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 22, 2023 4:15 AM in response to rajbiichemist

Apple Inc says; "We read all feedback carefully, but we are unable to respond to each submission individually."

Here is how to provide feedback on an iPhone · Country or region* Select your country or region. · Feedback Type* Select feedback type. · Comments* Enter a comment.

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Contact syncing error in non apple watches

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.