You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The battery is not holding it s charge for long time , they say I phone 14 pro can go 26 hours mine is not even 24 hours

the Battery from I phone pro max suppose to go up to 26 hours with a charge mine is not going 24 it unchanging pretty quickly

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 8:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 8:48 PM

Per Apple… (left column is Pro, right Pro Max)…

All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See apple.com/batteries and apple.com/iphone/battery.html for more information.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 19, 2023 8:48 PM in response to dariane48

Per Apple… (left column is Pro, right Pro Max)…

All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See apple.com/batteries and apple.com/iphone/battery.html for more information.

The battery is not holding it s charge for long time , they say I phone 14 pro can go 26 hours mine is not even 24 hours

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.