You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why don't I see my iphone on my computer , I used to see my android phone but I can't get iphone

why don't I see my iphone on my computer , I used to see my android phone but I can't get iphone

Posted on Jan 12, 2023 11:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2023 11:55 AM

If you're using Windows, you'll need to download iTunes. iTunes can be downloaded from the Microsoft Store.

Then, connect your iPhone to your PC/Mac via the USB cable. On your iPhone, you must approve that the two devices can synchronize. You do this by selecting Approve and pressing your iPhone passcode on your iPhone.

When the phone is connected, you must choose to synchronize via WiFi. This is done in iTunes if you use Windows, or in Finder if you use Mac. After that, your computer should be able to see your iPhone and it will be possible to sync. Remember that both devices must be on the same WiFi network.

You can find more information here:

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 12, 2023 11:55 AM in response to hiitsus

If you're using Windows, you'll need to download iTunes. iTunes can be downloaded from the Microsoft Store.

Then, connect your iPhone to your PC/Mac via the USB cable. On your iPhone, you must approve that the two devices can synchronize. You do this by selecting Approve and pressing your iPhone passcode on your iPhone.

When the phone is connected, you must choose to synchronize via WiFi. This is done in iTunes if you use Windows, or in Finder if you use Mac. After that, your computer should be able to see your iPhone and it will be possible to sync. Remember that both devices must be on the same WiFi network.

You can find more information here:

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.