You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to connect to my Apple Watch?

Connect with my Apple Watch

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 11, 2023 6:48 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2023 7:58 PM

Hello misael219,

Try these steps to connect your Apple Watch to your iPhone:

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

• Turn on your Apple Watch by holding the long side button down until you see the Apple logo displayed on the screen. Then place the Apple Watch on your wrist.
  • Bring your iPhone next to your Apple Watch. An animation should appear on your iPhone saying, "Use your iPhone to set up this Apple Watch"; select "Continue".
  • A camera frame will appear on your iPhone; center your Apple Watch in this frame by positioning it under your iPhone's camera. An animation should appear on your Apple Watch. If your watch is not pairing automatically, select "Pair Manually" and follow the on-screen prompts.
  • Note that if this is your first Apple Watch, you can tap "Set Up as New Apple Watch". If you have set up an Apple Watch with your iPhone before, you can select "Make This Your New Apple Watch".
  • Make sure to install any necessary updates on your Apple Watch during this part of the set up.
  • If prompted, you can sign in with your Apple ID. This step can be completed later by going to your Apple Watch app and selecting "General" and then "Apple ID"
  • Next, you will be asked if you want to create a passcode for your device. Follow the on-screen prompts.
  • After being guided through all the customizations, your Apple Watch will sync with your iPhone. Keep your Apple Watch close to your iPhone during this time.
  • Once this is finished, your Apple Watch is set up and ready to use.

Let me know if you need any more help with this. Have a nice day.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 11, 2023 7:58 PM in response to misael219

Hello misael219,

Try these steps to connect your Apple Watch to your iPhone:

Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

• Turn on your Apple Watch by holding the long side button down until you see the Apple logo displayed on the screen. Then place the Apple Watch on your wrist.
  • Bring your iPhone next to your Apple Watch. An animation should appear on your iPhone saying, "Use your iPhone to set up this Apple Watch"; select "Continue".
  • A camera frame will appear on your iPhone; center your Apple Watch in this frame by positioning it under your iPhone's camera. An animation should appear on your Apple Watch. If your watch is not pairing automatically, select "Pair Manually" and follow the on-screen prompts.
  • Note that if this is your first Apple Watch, you can tap "Set Up as New Apple Watch". If you have set up an Apple Watch with your iPhone before, you can select "Make This Your New Apple Watch".
  • Make sure to install any necessary updates on your Apple Watch during this part of the set up.
  • If prompted, you can sign in with your Apple ID. This step can be completed later by going to your Apple Watch app and selecting "General" and then "Apple ID"
  • Next, you will be asked if you want to create a passcode for your device. Follow the on-screen prompts.
  • After being guided through all the customizations, your Apple Watch will sync with your iPhone. Keep your Apple Watch close to your iPhone during this time.
  • Once this is finished, your Apple Watch is set up and ready to use.

Let me know if you need any more help with this. Have a nice day.

How to connect to my Apple Watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.