You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I cancel subscriptions that I no longer need or want? Please help me! I don’t want to continue to pay the monthly fees.

How can I cancel subscriptions I no longer need or use? This is costing me money that I cannot afford to use. Thank you!

This is for my iPhone.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023 5:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2023 7:50 PM

It helped me get rid of Apple News, which I did not want to stop.

It refuses to let me get rid of Blinkist, which is what is too expensive. I would let it go to the end date, but it want let me get rid of it before the auto renewal.

And the same with Elevate-Brain Training. I don’t use it but want to make sure it won’t auto renew.

9 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 15, 2023 7:50 PM in response to reginette

It helped me get rid of Apple News, which I did not want to stop.

It refuses to let me get rid of Blinkist, which is what is too expensive. I would let it go to the end date, but it want let me get rid of it before the auto renewal.

And the same with Elevate-Brain Training. I don’t use it but want to make sure it won’t auto renew.

Jan 15, 2023 2:57 PM in response to reginette

You can Go to your Settings menu and Click on Apple ID,iCloud+ that is shown to the left of your profile picture at the top of the Settings Page. On the next screen you will click on Subscriptions. This page will list all your current App Subscriptions on the upper portion of the page and the expired App Subscriptions on the lower portion of the page. You will be able to see the date when each subscription renews or ends. Click on the app you don’t want to renew and it will show Cancel Subscription. Click on Cancel Subscription and your subscription will be cancelled immediately or at the end of the current paid term.

How can I cancel subscriptions that I no longer need or want? Please help me! I don’t want to continue to pay the monthly fees.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.