You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What to do when someone fraudulently and you inform the card company and cancel the card apple block the account

Someone fraudulently used my credit card no to buy Apple products from Apple Store. When the card company sent me the statement I challenged the amount and cancelled the card now my account is blocked. What should I do to download free Apps for my gadgets

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 9:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 9:45 PM

Contact Apple about this: Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

From my understanding of how things work, Apple would only have locked your account if the card was actually used to buy something using your Apple ID. Unfortunately you don't provide enough details for me to try to understand exactly what transcribed, but the bottom line is if you want this sorted out you will have to contact Apple. Good luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 7, 2023 9:45 PM in response to Aftab Chaudhry

Contact Apple about this: Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

From my understanding of how things work, Apple would only have locked your account if the card was actually used to buy something using your Apple ID. Unfortunately you don't provide enough details for me to try to understand exactly what transcribed, but the bottom line is if you want this sorted out you will have to contact Apple. Good luck!

What to do when someone fraudulently and you inform the card company and cancel the card apple block the account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.