You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't edit my Apple music profile, nor add friends nor share my playlists

I cant seem to update or edit profile or see friends

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 6, 2023 8:23 AM

1 reply

Jan 8, 2023 4:20 PM in response to nazir229

Hello nazir229,

First, make sure that you created your Apple Music profile correctly by following the steps on this page: See what friends are listening to in Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.

Create a profile
1. Open the Apple Music app.
2. Tap Listen Now.
3. In the upper-right corner of the Listen Now screen:
• On your iPhone or iPad, tap the photo icon my account button.
• On your Android device, tap the More button , then tap Account.
4. Tap Set up Profile.
5. Follow the onscreen prompts to create a user name, find and follow friends, share playlists, and more.
6. Tap Done.

From there it offers guidance on how and what you can share with your friends in the Apple Music app, along with information on how to add and follow friends. If you have followed these steps and still have an issue, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support directly. You can reach out to them by clicking here: Contact Apple Support or over the phone by calling the number that is most local to your region: Contact Apple for support and service.

Kind regards!

Can't edit my Apple music profile, nor add friends nor share my playlists

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.