You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

QQ on Apple Watch

I have like a lot of contacts on QQ before and the notifications are all not muted, BTW. so recently I bought an apple watch and I downloaded the QQ on it. when I open it, there’s only one contact in it. the strange thing is, I can receive notifications from, say, a particular group, on the watch, but when I open QQ on the watch, the icon of that group doesn’t pop up, and there’s still only that previous contract there, alone. this means I can’t reply to messages from other people other than this person, although everything works fine for this person, e.g. typing. it’s just that there’s no other contacts on this watch

I just went and deleted the app and downloaded it again, but it still doesn’t work, anybody know why’s it so?

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 8

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 11:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 11:41 AM

QQ is not an Apple App, so for guidance with a 3rd party product, it's best to contact the app developer for the application.

You can learn how to contact an app developer here --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies

QQ on Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.