You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro Does not complete the download

Why does the latest version of Logic Pro suck?

I have been trying to download more sounds for the apple loops library and it just fails everytime saying the download was not completed and that I should check my internet connection and try again.

My internet is super quick and stuff always downloads on my mac but Logic is giving me a hard time not wanting to download sounds for the library

Posted on Jan 4, 2023 3:15 AM

Similar questions

8 replies

Jan 10, 2023 10:09 AM in response to supercondr

Well the Essential downloads requiring a download from internet issue came up again last night. The previously complete re-download of Sounds did not resolve.

But what I’m thinking maybe causing the problem is;

• shutdown of system after saving project with Logic application still running
  • responding to system you wish to restart apps open before shutdown then to restart said Apps upon restart.

Anyone else seeing the same?

Jan 8, 2023 10:05 AM in response to DjEliShane

I had the same issue, but was not repeatable when opening projects. It occurred to me a couple days ago, and I called Tech support.

They suggested reinstalling entire sound library @50-60Gb, this took 4 hours to complete.

Well so far it has resolved the Essential Sounds download issue. Been here before where it does work, then days later this returns. Sometimes when it does if I close the project and reopen, it does not complain about Essential Sounds missing.

Running Logic Pro latest Vers 10.7.4 or 5

Logic Pro Does not complete the download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.