You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 14 robokiller app not reachable

I too, have this problem. Even after deleting the app it comes back anytime I do an iPhone update. This is really annoying. It keeps blocking family calls that are in my address book.

The previous blog solution is to erase you phone and start all over - UNACCEPTABLE!! Apple must have a way to erase an app and not have it appear after every update. This is really impacting how/when/if I am getting all my valid calls. I am not prepared to erase my phone just to remove ROBOKILLER! Any other solution, please respond. This is getting out of hand - technology is starting to control our lives, not enhancing them.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 9:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 1:21 AM

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third party apps then please contact the app developer directly --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

4 replies

iPhone 14 robokiller app not reachable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.