You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Air pods pro 2 won’t reset at all no matter what I do.

I’m about to chuck these thing in the garbage I’ve followed ever recommended way to factory reset the air pods pro 2 the right pad just stopped working after I got a text this morning and never came back on. I’ve tried cleaning them, doing the hold the button thing forget then then retry resetting it seam like it’s not connecting on the right pad in the case I’ve tried pushing down on it while holding the button ( nothing) if I push on it a certain way it starts to feed back in the case but only in the right pod not the left. I’ve about had it with these any info would be greatly appreciated. And Thank you in advance

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 2:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 4:14 PM

1redharley wrote:

Something else when you put the air pod in the ear it dosen't make that sound (the connected sound I guess) in the right POD just the left.

Do you always insert the left AirPod into your ear before the right? If so, try reversing the order and see if it’s still only the left AirPod that makes the sound. If that does happen, I suggest proceeding as follows:

AirPods Repair & Service - Apple Support

If there was a manufacturing defect, your AirPods will be serviced under warranty.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 27, 2022 4:14 PM in response to 1redharley

1redharley wrote:

Something else when you put the air pod in the ear it dosen't make that sound (the connected sound I guess) in the right POD just the left.

Do you always insert the left AirPod into your ear before the right? If so, try reversing the order and see if it’s still only the left AirPod that makes the sound. If that does happen, I suggest proceeding as follows:

AirPods Repair & Service - Apple Support

If there was a manufacturing defect, your AirPods will be serviced under warranty.

Dec 27, 2022 4:06 PM in response to 1redharley

Checked the balance that was good. Says everything is charged. Something else when you put the air pod in the ear it dosen't make that sound (the connected sound I guess) in the right POD just the left. Tried resetting it several times. Open case push back button, it goes white then off then nothing no amber no green on whit just nothing. Any other ideas? Thank you

Air pods pro 2 won’t reset at all no matter what I do.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.