You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why I can’t change my billing address? The country/region?

I want to change my payment method because I moved to here to the United state of america but my phone doesn’t allowed me to change the billing address (Region/Country). How to change that?

iPhone XS Max, 16

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 2:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 3:49 PM

Hi gelo241,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. You can find instructions on how to change your Apple ID country/region in the Apple Support article Change your Appel ID country or region - Apple Support. The specific steps below, taken from that article, detail how you can do this on an iPhone:

Use your iPhone or iPad to change your region

1. Open the Settings app. 
2. Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases.
3. Tap View Account. You might be asked to sign in.
4. Tap Country/Region.
iPhone showing Country/Region in Account Settings.
5. Tap Change Country or Region.
6. Tap your new country or region, then review the Terms & Conditions.
7. Tap Agree in the upper-right corner, then tap Agree again to confirm.
8. Select a payment method and enter your new payment information and billing address, then tap Next. You must enter a valid payment method for your new country or region.*

If you still need help after that, you can reach out to Apple Support directly. They will be have access to additional tools and resources to assist. You can get in touch with them here: Get Support.

Have a wonderful day.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 28, 2022 3:49 PM in response to gelo241

Hi gelo241,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. You can find instructions on how to change your Apple ID country/region in the Apple Support article Change your Appel ID country or region - Apple Support. The specific steps below, taken from that article, detail how you can do this on an iPhone:

Use your iPhone or iPad to change your region

1. Open the Settings app. 
2. Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases.
3. Tap View Account. You might be asked to sign in.
4. Tap Country/Region.
iPhone showing Country/Region in Account Settings.
5. Tap Change Country or Region.
6. Tap your new country or region, then review the Terms & Conditions.
7. Tap Agree in the upper-right corner, then tap Agree again to confirm.
8. Select a payment method and enter your new payment information and billing address, then tap Next. You must enter a valid payment method for your new country or region.*

If you still need help after that, you can reach out to Apple Support directly. They will be have access to additional tools and resources to assist. You can get in touch with them here: Get Support.

Have a wonderful day.

Why I can’t change my billing address? The country/region?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.