You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPad Air corner swipe not working

On my IPad Air 5 I am not able to activate swipe from corner. Allow finger to swipe from corner is grayed out and am not able to turn on. I have restarted the IPad. Please help. Thank you

iPad Air 5 Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 7:49 AM

2 replies

Dec 28, 2022 12:32 PM in response to THeibs

Hi there THeibs,

If you're not able to swipe from the corner on your iPad Air as expected, let's start by making sure it's updated to the latest software version which is iPadOS 16.2. you can check that in Settings > General > About > Software Version. If needed, learn how to update your iPad here: Update your iPhone or iPad

If your iPad is updated and this behavior persists, let us know exactly where you're seeing this setting is grayed out. We'll take a closer look from there.

Thanks!

IPad Air corner swipe not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.