You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to track motorcycles rides with apple watch?

Hi All,

I have been searching the net trying to find how to track motorcycles rides with apple watch?

So far I can't find anything other than creating custom activity.

The issue i have is that is tracking only time, calories & HR.

I am missing segments, map, speed....

If I edit or create new activity, all I have is goal type - open & time.

Please help :( i am getting really frustrated :(

Thanks

Posted on Dec 2, 2022 11:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2022 11:27 AM

The Apple Watch is designed to track physical activities. I suspect that, no matter what you do with the built-in software, it will be unsatisfactory.

You might see if there is a mapping app that will allow you to track activities and that has a Watch app. Calimoto seems to be an app that will track your rides and provide statistics but it doesn't have a Watch app. However, there are probably other, similar apps.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 2, 2022 11:27 AM in response to cpam_it

The Apple Watch is designed to track physical activities. I suspect that, no matter what you do with the built-in software, it will be unsatisfactory.

You might see if there is a mapping app that will allow you to track activities and that has a Watch app. Calimoto seems to be an app that will track your rides and provide statistics but it doesn't have a Watch app. However, there are probably other, similar apps.

how to track motorcycles rides with apple watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.