You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to edit an Apple Watch distance on an Indoor Run that is recorded inaccurately?

is it possible to assist apple/my watch calibration by editing the distance after I finish an Indoor Run workout. The Indoor Runs that I record on my Apple Watch are often .5-1 mile shorter in distance than what I record on a treadmill over a 45 minute period. Garmin watches allow you to edit the distance on an indoor run/row/elliptical to assist Garmin to better calibrate and understand how far you travel given certain heat rates/ arm swings over time. If this is not a feature, it should be.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022 10:01 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Is it possible to edit an Apple Watch distance on an Indoor Run that is recorded inaccurately?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.