You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How come whenever I try to update an app it tells me my accounts been disabled

Ive been trying to back up my phone for weeks now and every time it tells me I need more storage. I go to add more and it tells me my accounts been disabled from the iTunes Store. However I’m still able to access my account. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 30, 2022 8:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2022 9:27 AM

You will need to contact Apple Support to get it resolved. See the following support document for help: link ➡️ If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

Click the blue "Contact Apple Support" link in the article above to resolve the account issue.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 30, 2022 9:27 AM in response to jairyn178

You will need to contact Apple Support to get it resolved. See the following support document for help: link ➡️ If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

Click the blue "Contact Apple Support" link in the article above to resolve the account issue.

How come whenever I try to update an app it tells me my accounts been disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.