You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Macbook Air M1 have 99% battery capacity after 26 cycles

My Macbook Air M1 has 99% battery capacity after 26 cycles am I need to worry now ... I watch anime and do programming and ill charge it like 95 % and recharge it in 20

MacBook Air Apple Silicon

Posted on Nov 30, 2022 12:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2022 12:31 AM

Hello!

My Macbook Air M1 has 99% battery capacity after 26 cycles am I need to worry now ... I watch anime and do programming and ill charge it like 95 % and recharge it in 20

There's no need to worry! There's nothing wrong with your Mac's battery. Please refer to these Apple resources:

Jack

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 30, 2022 12:31 AM in response to programmer175

Hello!

There's no need to worry! There's nothing wrong with your Mac's battery. Please refer to these Apple resources:

Jack

My Macbook Air M1 have 99% battery capacity after 26 cycles

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.