You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you help me restore my old iCloud and password?

My Apple Watch is connected to my old iPhone and I forgot my iCloud and password to it so can you help me retrieve my old password so that I can connect my watch to my new phone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 10:30 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 3:24 PM

You will need to do this process which can take some time unless you have a recovery key or a helper set up.

Try the steps in this knowledge base article if you  forgot your Apple ID Password

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Try the steps in this knowledge base article if you forgot your apple ID

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid

If you need more help reach out to Apple Support directly. You should be able to reach them here 

Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support

or phone numbers 

Click here > Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 25, 2022 3:24 PM in response to tyheesha

You will need to do this process which can take some time unless you have a recovery key or a helper set up.

Try the steps in this knowledge base article if you  forgot your Apple ID Password

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Try the steps in this knowledge base article if you forgot your apple ID

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid

If you need more help reach out to Apple Support directly. You should be able to reach them here 

Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support

or phone numbers 

Click here > Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Can you help me restore my old iCloud and password?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.