You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch stoped working tried to restart it and I can get apple logo to come on but that is it

Tried to restart watch got the apple logo to come on but that is it

iPhone 4s, iOS 9

Posted on Nov 19, 2022 8:26 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2022 12:56 AM

Your profile shows Apple IPhone 4S which I su=incerely hope is not the phone you are trying to use with this Watch.

If the Apple Watch has stopped responding,I suggest performing a force restart. Steps needed are found in the Apple Support article: Restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Which also contains instructions to force restart your Apple Watch, 

i.e. press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.

If this doesn't fix your issue, get in touch with Apple Support for further assistance or tech service

Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 20, 2022 12:56 AM in response to Wowxxxx

Your profile shows Apple IPhone 4S which I su=incerely hope is not the phone you are trying to use with this Watch.

If the Apple Watch has stopped responding,I suggest performing a force restart. Steps needed are found in the Apple Support article: Restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Which also contains instructions to force restart your Apple Watch, 

i.e. press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.

If this doesn't fix your issue, get in touch with Apple Support for further assistance or tech service

Apple Support

Watch stoped working tried to restart it and I can get apple logo to come on but that is it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.