You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Lost

Ok so I can’t remember where I put my Apple Watch and I’ve looked absolutely everywhere for like a week now. I tried the ‘Play Sound’ option and it didn’t work and I assumed it’s because my watch is dead. I was kinda scared that maybe I lost it before coming into the house but my find me says it’s at home ‘Today at 6:28am’. Plz help, is there something I can do?

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 8

Posted on Nov 18, 2022 4:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2022 1:05 PM

Hello Qui29,

If you've lost your Apple Watch, you'll want to take these steps to try to locate it: If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Given that you've been unable to locate the watch over the past week, it wouldn't be powered on/charged for it to show up or reflect it's current location in the Find My app.

At this point, we'd continue searching for it using Find My's Last Location, if available.

If you're unable to locate the Apple Watch, then it may be time to report it as lost to your local Law Enforcement.

Wishing you well, take care.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 21, 2022 1:05 PM in response to Qui29

Hello Qui29,

If you've lost your Apple Watch, you'll want to take these steps to try to locate it: If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Given that you've been unable to locate the watch over the past week, it wouldn't be powered on/charged for it to show up or reflect it's current location in the Find My app.

At this point, we'd continue searching for it using Find My's Last Location, if available.

If you're unable to locate the Apple Watch, then it may be time to report it as lost to your local Law Enforcement.

Wishing you well, take care.

Apple Watch Lost

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.