You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Community Related Article Upgrade to iCloud+ User profile for user: shajan82shajan82 shajan82 User level:Level 1 Question:Q:I have two iphone 8 for my twinsons age 12 years old. How could on my androidphone manage the parenting app..., the old dev

How could my kids 2 : Iphone devices2 add my phone, as the mom of kids2 & Singlemom, managing the parenting App in future

Coming january both r will 13 years old

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 9:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2022 10:15 AM

Without an iphone yourself you will have to set up Screen Time with the restrictions on each of their phones and set a Screen Time passcode only you know.

They will each need to have or create an individual Apple ID on setting up their phones.

Good luck, they are smarter than adults and you need to think if they are old enough to have smart phones maybe some additional sensible trust discussions may be useful too.

Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

but family sharing will not be available from Android as far as I know.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 4, 2022 10:15 AM in response to shajan82

Without an iphone yourself you will have to set up Screen Time with the restrictions on each of their phones and set a Screen Time passcode only you know.

They will each need to have or create an individual Apple ID on setting up their phones.

Good luck, they are smarter than adults and you need to think if they are old enough to have smart phones maybe some additional sensible trust discussions may be useful too.

Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

but family sharing will not be available from Android as far as I know.

Community Related Article Upgrade to iCloud+ User profile for user: shajan82shajan82 shajan82 User level:Level 1 Question:Q:I have two iphone 8 for my twinsons age 12 years old. How could on my androidphone manage the parenting app..., the old dev

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.