You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My SE iPhone does not have a way to retrieve a deleted message or does it?

How do I retrieve a deleted message on my Apple SE iPhone?

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 31, 2022 6:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2022 6:44 PM

If it's on iOS 16 you can go to messages on the top left there will be an edit button clicking on that will show a menu click on show recently deleted and your recently deleted messages will show and can be recovered, if message filtering is active go to the filters button and the rest of the steps are the same. I hope this helps you out

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 31, 2022 6:44 PM in response to aloma80

If it's on iOS 16 you can go to messages on the top left there will be an edit button clicking on that will show a menu click on show recently deleted and your recently deleted messages will show and can be recovered, if message filtering is active go to the filters button and the rest of the steps are the same. I hope this helps you out

My SE iPhone does not have a way to retrieve a deleted message or does it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.