You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why is it so hard to do copy paste with apply Mac.

CTRL C and CTRL V do not work to go back and forth to WORD. It would be a great improvement if you could figure out how to make word work better on Mac. Microsoft office is so easy.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022 5:34 PM

2 replies

Oct 23, 2022 5:48 PM in response to stedman1

You would think. But, it doesn’t work. Command c copies from photos, but nothing is there to paste. So I end up opening a photo, then doing a screen capture of the photo, then It is on the clipboard in Word.

why do I have to do a screen capture of a photo?

also, when I go to insert from photos, it tries to paunch photos and then …. Nothing. Can’t seem to get to a finder / explorer type tree to find a photo to paste in. I know some of this is Words fault too. But Jeeze Louise, couldn’t someone make it work back n forth.

in any case, thank you for the reply.

why is it so hard to do copy paste with apply Mac.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.