You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have purchased movies in my library on iPad but they don’t show up on tv. How can I find them on tv?

My purchased movies show on appletv on my iPad but not on my tv. How can I find them on my tv?

Posted on Oct 21, 2022 2:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 6:43 AM

On what device do you have the Apple TV app, as accessible on your TV?

List of Apple TV app-supported devices - Apple

Some smart TVs may have the Apple TV+ app instead of the full Apple TV app. The difference is that the former doesn’t have access to ‘buy’ content (nor third party channels): Apple TV+ content only. Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support. Which edition is available to your device, depends on the exact model (and thereby age/​OS version/​high-endness).

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 22, 2022 6:43 AM in response to WAG11

On what device do you have the Apple TV app, as accessible on your TV?

List of Apple TV app-supported devices - Apple

Some smart TVs may have the Apple TV+ app instead of the full Apple TV app. The difference is that the former doesn’t have access to ‘buy’ content (nor third party channels): Apple TV+ content only. Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support. Which edition is available to your device, depends on the exact model (and thereby age/​OS version/​high-endness).

I have purchased movies in my library on iPad but they don’t show up on tv. How can I find them on tv?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.