You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Number of contacts on iCloud different to iPhone

Hi, I have the same number of contacts on my Mac and iCloud.com contacts, but this number is different from both my iPhone and iPad. ie. I have 3,663 contact in icloud and Mac, but only 2,892 on both my iPhone and iPad. Anyone got any ideas how this is possible and how to fix? thanks in advance

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 3:08 AM

1 reply

Oct 13, 2022 9:10 AM in response to singscot

Hey singscot,

To start, we suggest making sure all the devices are signed in using the same Apple ID.

Also, if you have multiple email accounts set up in the Mail app, check to see if Contacts is enabled on one device such as the Mac, and not enabled on the iPhone. You may see more contacts on one device and not the other if Contacts aren't enabled on that particular device.

Also, you may want to check and see if any of the contacts are duplicates. To check for duplicate contacts, follow the information here: If you see duplicate contacts after setting up iCloud Contacts.

Take care.

Number of contacts on iCloud different to iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.